How to test forced air duct systems and building shells to program standards
- Combustion appliance safety testing practices
- Essential components of PG&E's Energy Upgrade California program
- How program measures fit with HERS, HERS II, BPI, and other certifications and utility programs
Course time is spent primarily in the classroom with a live instructor demonstration in a ‘training test-house’ in the afternoon on Day 2.
Work for a company that provides one or more of the following services
- Energy Assessments
- Furnace/Air Conditioning/Water Heater installation
- Attic/floor/wall/duct insulation
- Air/duct sealing
For general questions about this page please contact (be sure to specify that your inquiry is regarding BayREN):
Build It Green Education Department
*This training does not statisfy the enrollment requirements for the Pacific Gas and Electric Company's (PG&E) Energy Upgrade California™ Home Upgrade. Visit BayAreaEnergyUpgrade.org for more information on the Bay Area Regional Energy Network (BayREN) Home Upgrade Energy Upgrade California™ Home Upgrade.