|Dec 17, 2013 6:00 PM PST|
|Build It Green is seeking a Software Analyst to join our team!
Who are we?
Build It Green is a professional non-profit membership organization whose mission is to promote healthy, energy- and resource-efficient buildings in California. Supported by a solid foundation of outreach and education, Build It Green connects consumers and building professionals with tools and technical expertise to build quality green buildings. Build It Green fosters collaboration with key stakeholder groups to accelerate the adoption of green building practices, policies and programs. For more information, visit www.builditgreen.org.
What is the Opportunity?
The Software Analyst will work with Senior Solution Architect to co-lead the design and deployment of a web-integrated database system based on Salesforce. The role is responsible for evaluating our organizational requirements and designing complete solutions leveraging Salesforce, Apps, and ancillary web tools that help us deliver high quality services to our customers. The software analyst will manage an external Salesforce consulting team to develop an effective solution that meets our budget and timeline.
The role requires experience across a range of different focus areas. Ideally the candidate will have experience in both infrastructure and software development arenas. This position will report to the Senior Information Systems Manager at Build It Green. Salary range is $70,000 – $90,000 depending upon experience.
● Gather, analyze, and summarize business and user needs, documenting requirements and process flows.
● Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the database to support additional business processes or functions.
● Design data models and system architecture for the developers to implement.
● Manage outsourced implementation partners to define scope, design, planning, build-out, and testing of systems.
● Develop a data migration plan from current data sources to new system, and oversee execution.
● Lead and work with developers remotely.
● Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers.
● Evaluate AppExchange tools for feasibility and impact to the business, such as email marketing and event management tools.
● Evaluate non-Salesforce CMS, events registration, directories, and marketing communications tools and ensure seamless integration with Salesforce.
● Other responsibilities as defined.
● Must have Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Systems with a minor in Computer Science
Candidate must hold US Permanent Residency (Green Card) or Citizenship
How Can You Be Considered to Join Our Team?
E-mail your cover letter, resume and references to Jobs@BuildItGreen.org for consideration. Please type “Job Code – Software Analyst” in the subject line of your email. Applications will be screened for qualifications and experience, and all required application elements. Not all applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be offered an interview. To be eligible for hire applicants must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Build It Green does not currently offer visa sponsorships.
Why Join Our Team?
Build It Green is a rapidly growing, multifaceted organization that provides an industrious and exciting work culture comprised of experts in the field of green energy and green building practices. Build It Green’s offices offer sweeping skyline views with loads of natural light and are conveniently located in downtown Oakland near the City Center with easy access to great eateries, 12th Street BART, major AC Transit bus lines and other great amenities. Build It Green offers competitive salaries and a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching; paid holidays and paid time off; and gym membership subsidy.
When is the Deadline to Apply?
Please submit all required application materials by February 21, 2014.
Build It Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives to reflect the diverse community it serves. All applicants who contribute to this diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.
No phone calls please.
|For additional information on this release, please contact:|
|Source: Human Resources||Website:|
|Other Recent Releases:|