|Jan 17, 2014 1:00 PM PST|
Project Manager - Whole House and AC Quality Care Rebate Programs
Who are we?
Build It Green is a professional non-profit membership organization whose mission is to promote healthy, energy- and resource-efficient buildings in California. Supported by a solid foundation of outreach and education, Build It Green connects consumers and building professionals with tools and technical expertise to build quality green buildings. Build It Green fosters collaboration with key stakeholder groups to accelerate the adoption of green building practices, policies and programs. For more information, visit www.builditgreen.org.
What is the Opportunity?
Build It Green is seeking a Project Manager to join our team!
The Project Manager is a key team member responsible for supporting management of Build It Green’s PG&E Whole House and AC Quality Care Rebate Programs in accordance with the program contracts and best practices. The Project Manager reports to the Senior Program Manager for Contract Services and is responsible for the implementation and delivery of contractual obligations. The Project Manager manages staff and work to implement the vision of Build It Green and the Contract Services department.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following key duties and responsibilities:
• Actively participate with the program team in the implementation of program delivery.
• Ensuring adherence to PG&E’s program standards.
• Effectively coordinate program operations to ensure a high level of customer service.
• Ensuring program documentation, including but not limited to, manuals, policies, and procedures, is accurate, complete, and current.
• Assisting in the development, implementation and enhancement of quality assurance standards, installation specifications, and quality assurance delivery systems.
• Coordinating with customer service support, ensuring prompt response to questions and follow through, or refer to issue to others, as needed, to ensure an effective resolution.
• Coordinating with the Information Technologies team to ensure prompt processing of applications and rebates.
• Providing accurate, complete and timely reporting to internal and external audiences.
• Tracking program deliverables, ensuring data is current, accurate and complete.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 4 year of experience as a project manager in the residential construction industry or in a related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of supervisor experience with a strong working knowledge of management practices including relevant employment laws, regulations and best practices.
• Experience in residential construction industry, including experience leading to a sound understanding of sustainable business practices. Experience may be in construction, home performance contracting, or a related field, particularly as it relates to heating, cooling, lighting, weatherization, and other energy-efficiency related projects.
• Strong knowledge of the residential construction industry, sustainable building practices, and energy efficiency.
• Develop, lead and manage multiple projects strategies, goals, and plans with complex deliverables.
• Take initiative and act independently.
• Respond effectively to changing situations and sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Maintain a high degree of professionalism and view every action and decision in terms of organization and customer impact.
• Intermediate proficiency with MS Office Suite and Windows operating system.
• Basic proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
Position requires travel within California up to 25% of time on the job
Why Join Our Team?
Build It Green is a rapidly growing, multifaceted organization that provides an industrious and exciting work culture comprised of experts in the field of green energy and green building practices. Build It Green’s offices offer sweeping skyline views with loads of natural light and are conveniently located in downtown Oakland near the City Center with easy access to great eateries, 12th Street BART, major AC Transit bus lines and other great amenities. Build It Green offers competitive salaries and a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching; paid holidays and paid time off; gym membership subsidy.
How Can You Be Considered to Join Our Team?
E-mail a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com for consideration. Please type “Job Code – Project Manager – WH/ACQC” in the subject line of your email. Internal applications will be screened for qualifications and experience, and all required application elements. Not all internal applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be offered an interview.
When is the Deadline to Apply?
Please submit all required application materials by January 22, 2014.
Build It Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives to reflect the diverse community it serves. All applicants who contribute to this diversity are strongly encouraged to apply. No phone calls please.
|For additional information on this release, please contact:|
|Source: Human Resources||Website:|
|Other Recent Releases:|