Los Angeles Office
-There are no openings at this time.
Build It Green is a rapidly growing nonprofit organization and we are continually seeking qualified applicants to assist with various programs that promote the design and construction of green buildings in California's single and multi-family residential sectors.
Our Workplace Values:
- Resiliency: Build It Green is committed to adapting our strategies so we can be resilient in a constantly evolving market. We encourage our employees to be creative problem-solvers who can help us learn from experience and adjust course to reach our goals.
- Integrity: Build It Green is committed to conducting all business honestly, ethically, and with integrity. We create an environment where employees can trust and rely on each other to do their best.
- Inclusiveness: Build It Green is committed to inviting and respecting input and participation from a broad cross-section of stakeholders. We recognize every employee as a valuable contributor and invite them to participate and be heard.
- Leadership: Build It Green is committed to developing innovative programs that provide leadership for the green home marketplace. We seek out thought-leaders and help them develop pilot programs that can be brought to scale across California.
- Sustainability: Build It Green is committed to supporting strategies that protect the environment and help people thrive. We operate as sustainably as possible to minimize our use of natural resources and support the health and well-being of our employees.
- Excellence: Build It Green is committed to nurturing and growing our expertise in order to deliver excellent service for our customers. We invest in our employees’ abilities so they can flourish and reach their highest potential.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits that include: medical, dental and vision insurance, gym membership subsidy, pre-tax commuter, pre-tax benefits plans, Life, ADD & LTD insurance, retirement with employer match, paid holidays and generous paid time off. Interested in joining our team? Submit your cover letter, resume, and references to Jobs@builditgreen.org and type the position you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Build It Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must successfully meet Build It Green's background check requirements as a condition of employment
If you have 4-8 hours a week and are interested in being part of a growing environmental nonprofit organization, join our dynamic team as a volunteer! One-time and ongoing opportunities are available!
We are often seeking volunteers at our Oakland office to help us plan and execute various projects and events! If you're interested in becoming a volunteer, please apply today
As a team member with Build It Green you are a valued contributor to meaningful and rewarding work where your contributions matter and your talent is recognized. These core values guide our decisions and are at the heart of how we work together to achieve our mission.