|Jan 10, 2014 3:30 PM PST|
Senior Project Manager - PG&E Multifamily Program
Who are we?
Build It Green is a professional non-profit membership organization whose mission is to promote healthy, energy- and resource-efficient buildings in California. Supported by a solid foundation of outreach and education, Build It Green connects consumers and building professionals with tools and technical expertise to build quality green buildings. Build It Green fosters collaboration with key stakeholder groups to accelerate the adoption of green building practices, policies and programs. For more information, visit www.builditgreen.org.
What is the Opportunity?
Build It Green is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team!
The Senior Project Manager is a key member of the PG&E progrm team will manage the Multifamily Program that provides property owners with technical and financial resources to support energy efficiency upgrades to multifamily properties. The Senior Project Manager will manage staff and work to implement the vision of Build It Green and its clients.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the following key duties and responsibilities:
• Providing team leadership in the accomplishment of Key Performance Metrics.
• Actively participating with the program team in program implementation. Follow through to complete assignments related to program review as directed.
• Supervising account managers for participating property owners and raters; track and follow-up on projects to ensure completion by program deadlines.
• Effectively coordinating the program application process to ensure a high level of customer service.
• Effectively coordinating to maximize program participation and ensure completion of tasks according to contract provisions.
• Coordinating and provide input into the development and implementation of an effective customer relationship management and incentive processing information management system for tracking projects. Coordination may be needed with IT staff, external project partners and programming contractors.
• Managing program communications including web page design, collateral materials, and e-newsletters.
• Providing accurate, complete and timely reporting to internal and external audiences.
• Tracking program deliverables, ensuring data is current, accurate and complete.
• Providing superior client management.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in project management for consulting contracts, construction, green building, energy efficiency programs or a related field.
• Minimum of 4 years of supervisor experience with a strong working knowledge of management practices including relevant employment laws, regulations and best practices.
• Experience in multifamily residential construction industry, including experience leading to a sound understanding of sustainable business practices. Experience may be in construction, home performance contracting, or a related field, particularly as it relates to heating, cooling, lighting, weatherization, and other energy-efficiency related projects.
• Building Performance Institute Certification a Plus
• Position requires extensive local travel within Southern California, on an as needed basis.
• Maintain a high degree of professionalism and view every action and decision in terms of organization and customer impact.
• Intermediate proficiency with MS Office Suite and Windows operating system.
• Basic proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
• Position requires travel within California up to 25% of time on the job
Why Join Our Team?
Build It Green is a rapidly growing, multifaceted organization that provides an industrious and exciting work culture comprised of experts in the field of green energy and green building practices. Build It Green’s offices offer sweeping skyline views with loads of natural light and are conveniently located in downtown Oakland near the City Center with easy access to great eateries, 12th Street BART, major AC Transit bus lines and other great amenities. Build It Green offers competitive salaries and a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching; paid holidays and paid time off.
How Can You Be Considered to Join Our Team?
E-mail a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please type “Job Code – Senior Project Manager – MF” in the subject line of your email. Internal applications will be screened for qualifications and experience, and all required application elements. Not all internal applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be offered an interview.
When is the Deadline to Apply?
Please submit all required application materials by January 22, 2014.
Build It Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives to reflect the diverse community it serves. All applicants who contribute to this diversity are strongly encouraged to apply. No phone calls please.
|For additional information on this release, please contact:|
|Source: Human Resources||Website:|
|Other Recent Releases:|